The Behavioral Health Departments at SDFC consists of psychiatrists, psychologists, and other mental health professionals. We provide therapeutic and psychiatric services to both children and adults. Services are available in English, Spanish, Vietnamese Laotian and Hmong, with other translators available.
Our services include:
- Individual psychotherapy for children, adolescents and adults of all ages
- Psychiatric assessment and treatment of children, adolescents and adults of all ages
- Medical management of psychiatric conditions
- Comprehensive psychosocial support to pregnant women and their families through the prenatal program
- Referrals can be made to the Behavioral Health department through your primary care provider, insurance, or self-referral.
Please call for more information or to schedule an appointment.
- Appointments available by calling:
- Linda Vista Health Care Center: 858 514 2987
If you or someone you know is in need of urgent assistance, and it is outside of office hours please call:
Access and Crisis Line: 888 724 7240 or Dial 911
Online Behavioral Health Resources:
SAMSHA (general site)