Our Board Certified Physicians provide high quality care for your medical concerns and preventive care as well.
Comprehensive Ambulatory (Outpatient) Medicine.
- Adult Medicine: Offering preventative and sick care
- Routine examinations including examinations for specific agencies, or requirements such as INS, DMV, work, or sports
- Diabetes Program, includes on site education in multiple languages, diabetes care coordinator, and discounted services for uninsured patients
- Chiropractic services
- Acupuncture services available at Linda Vista site
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Pre-natal Care
- Family planning: including birth control pills, shots, patch, vaginal ring, condoms, diaphragms, IUD, natural family planning, emergency contraception
- Gynecologic service: including PAP smears, pre- and post- menopausal evaluations, hormonal replacement evaluation, endometrial biopsies, and colposcopy
- Ancillary services: including laboratory, EKG, pulmonary treatment, audiology, and PPD testing
- Urgent Care / Walk-in
- Preventative and sick care: Our internists are experts in the management of chronic disease
Knowledge is power. Our goal is to give you power.