We have two School-Based Clinics where we provide services:
Central Elementary School and Rosa Parks Elementary School
Our aim is to improve the health and academic success of children and youth by providing health services in schools.
Too many children come to school every day suffering from conditions that seriously impact their ability to learn and succeed. Healthy students miss fewer classes, are less likely to drop out and have a better chance of success in school and beyond. School-based health centers offer services in a place that is familiar, trusted, age-appropriate, and convenient for all students and families – in school.
Services available at all of our school-based clinics:
- Child and Adolescent Psychology and Psychiatry services
- Pediatric Asthma Program
- Well-Child Care, CHDP and Sports Physicals (Walk-in or appointments available)
- Walk-in Clinics available for immunizations for children. (Appointment also available)
- Ancillary Services including laboratory, EKG, pulmonary treatment, PPD testing.
- Dental services– We screen for dental problems and refer you to a dentist.