Welcome to Pregnancy Care at San Diego Family Care.
Our Services Include The Following:
- Visits with board certified OB/GYN doctors or certified nurse midwife
- Tests to check your health and health of your baby
- Nutrition counseling
- Social services
- Health education (individual and group)
- Help applying for Medi-Cal and WIC
- Spanish, French, Vietnamese, Lao/Hmong, and other interpreters
- A cash plan for clients that do not have insurance
After your baby is born we offer the following:
- Newborn care in our pediatric clinics
- Postpartum check-up
- Family planning services
Our goal is to give every baby a healthy start and to improve the outcome of every pregnancy. Start caring for yourself and your baby as soon as you are pregnant.
At our Mid City Community Clinic location we offer complete prenatal care provided by certified nurse-midwives and deliveries at either UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest or Jacobs Medical Center in La Jolla, where you have the option of choosing a holistic Birth Center or a traditional Labor & Delivery room for your birth experience. Call us for your appointment at 619-321-2619, we'll be happy to hear from you and support you during this special time in your life!
At our Linda Vista Health Care Center we offer complete prenatal care provided by licensed OB/GYN doctors and certified nurse-midwives. Deliveries at Sharp Mary Birch Hospital! Call us for your appointment. 858-279-0925.