Our Board Certified pediatricians and Certified Nurse Practitioners provide high quality care for every age. Call for an appointment or walk-in to our clinics daily.
For an appointment call, Mid-City (619) 280-2058; Linda Vista (858) 279-0925.
Comprehensive Ambulatory medical care is provided at the following sites: Linda Vista Health Care Center and Mid-City Community Clinic (Pediatrics)
- Pediatrics-Newborns through 18 years old
- Child and Adolescent Psychology and Psychiatry services
- Pediatric Asthma Clinic
- Well-Child Care, CHDP and Sports Physicals (Walk-in or appointments available)
- Walk-in Clinics available for immunizations for children. (Appointment also available)
- Ancillary Services including laboratory, EKG, pulmonary treatment, PPD testing.
- School-based clinic collaboration, based on clinic site and neighborhood.
- Dental services– We screen for dental issues and refer you to either our own dentist, located at 7011 Linda Vista road or to the Mid-City Community Clinic (Pediatrics) site.
- Urgent Care is available on a walk-in basis at all sites.