Our Board Certified Pediatricians and Certified Nurse Practitioners provide high quality care for every age. Call for an appointment or walk-in to our health centers daily. For an appointment call, Mid-City (619) 280-2058; Linda Vista (858) 279-0925.
Comprehensive Ambulatory medical care is provided at the following sites: Linda Vista Health Care Center and Mid-City Community Clinic (Pediatrics)
- Pediatrics-Newborns through 18 years old
- Child and Adolescent Psychology and Psychiatry services
- Pediatric Asthma Clinic
- Well-Child Care, CHDP, and Sports Physicals (Walk-in or appointments available)
- Walk-in Clinics are available for immunizations for children. (Appointment also available)
- Ancillary Services including laboratory, EKG, pulmonary treatment, PPD testing.
- School-based clinic collaboration, based on clinic site and neighborhood.
- Urgent Care is available on a walk-in basis at all sites.