WELCOME TO SAN DIEGO FAMILY CARE!
We are a private, non-profit community health center with 8 clinic sites in central San Diego. Established in 1972, the clinics deliver quality health care services to all residents in San Diego County.
We are looking for talented, committed, qualified professionals to join our exceptional team. A career with San Diego Family Care will change your life as well as the lives of our patients! We provide a positive, supportive, innovative work environment. We welcome your application.
Job title: Primary Care Physician MD/DO
Job ID: 7 21-002
Job Type: Full/Part Time Date Last Updated: 05/31/23
Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in beautiful San Diego is seeking Primary Care Physician MD/DO to provide direct outpatient care for acute and chronic conditions to adult patients (>18 yrs) at the Linda Vista Location.
Job duties include:
- Provide direct primary care to a culturally and socioeconomically diverse population
- Complete high quality assessments including history and physical exams, make appropriate diagnosis, order and interpret applicable diagnostics, order and integrate specialists evaluations, manage and execute treatment plans
- Participate in and support quality assurance programs
- Provide supervision and consultation for mid level providers
- Ensure compliance with productivity and documentation standards
- Current Medical License in state of California
- Board Certified in a primary care field
- Graduate from an accredited school of medicine
- DEA license
- Current BLS certification
- Bilingual desired
- Basic computer literacy required, experience with EHR desired
Job title: Dental Hygienist
Job ID: 721-002
Job Type: Part Time Date Last Updated: 05/31/23
We are looking for someone with great communication skills, team orientated with positive attitude who would like to work in our digital general Dental Department. Currently seeking someone to fill in on Monday and Tuesday
Experience and Skills:
- Remove deposits and strains from teeth by scaling and root planning.
- Select and use appropriate fluoride treatments and polish tooth restorations
- Assist in the prevention and control of dental caries (decay) and gum disease.
- Obtain and review dental history and/or records from patient. Ensure that the health history is updated for all returning patients
- Educate patients regarding the importance of oral hygiene, as well as instruction and demonstration of effective oral hygiene methods
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations
- Valid and current Registered Dental Hygienist license
- Knowledgeable of computers
- Bilingual a plus
Job title: Dental Assistant
Job ID: 721-001
Job Type: Full Time Date Last Updated: 05/31/23
We are looking for a bright, team-orientated individual to add to our Dental Department. Self starter with high work ethic to join committed team in serving a diverse patient population. We will train. Xlnt sal/benes, with retirement plan match.
Experience and Skills:
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment
- Take dental radiographs (x-rays)
- Manage infection control – prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
- Perform various office tasks as necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent
- knowledgeable of computers
- Spanish or Vietnamese speaking preferred, but not required.
Job title: Registered Nurse
Job ID: 421-001
Job Type: Full Time Date Last Updated: 05/31/2023
Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in beautiful San Diego is looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team! The RN will be responsible for working collaboratively with providers and other members of the interdisciplinary team. Some of the routine daily duties include overseeing Medical Assistants, providing wound care, administration of injections, experience with pediatric patients, triaging and dispensing medications from our dispensary. Applicants must be able to demonstrate critical thinking skills, prioritize, communicate effectively, and work with minimal supervision. Must also be flexible, reliable, friendly, work well on a team and have a desire to work with patients from many diverse backgrounds.
Experience and Skills:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish or English/Vietnamese) Preferred
- Current California RN License required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS certification required
- Minimum of one (1) year of nursing experience preferred, but not required
If you wish to apply for one or more of our available positions, please complete the information below.
Be sure to provide the Job ID(s) in the comment section that you are applying for.