San Diego Family Care gratefully acknowledges individual and corporate contributors who support the critical importance of its work in maintaining public health of San Diego County. Examples of programs urgently needing support at this time are the following:
- Meds-for-Kids Scholarship: Five dollars will provide one prescription to one sick, uninsured child. One thousand dollars will enable 200 prescriptions to low-income children.
- Laboratory Test Fund: Provides funds for lab tests for uninsured patients who only pay for the visit to the doctor, but cannot pay for their lab tests.
- Medical and Dental Equipment Fund: SDFC clinics deliver 124,141 health care visits per year. State of the art equipment is critically needed at all times to insure the delivery of the highest possible quality of care to the community. Revenues from patients and grants are never sufficient to purchase new equipment or replace obsolete equipment. Your donations will insure our success in maintaining a high level of public health in San Diego.
- Information Technology Fund: San Diego Family Care urgently needs funds to purchase and maintain state of the art hardware and software. This will allow us to maintain our electronic medical records, capture revenues from third party payers, maintain our cash flow, determine financial eligibility of patients and deliver high quality care.
Here are some ways to give:
- Call Administration at 858-279-9676
- Mail your donation to:
San Diego Family Care
Attn: Chief Executive Officer
6973 Linda Vista Road
San Diego, CA 92111