All of us at San Diego Family Care are working hard to help everyone in our communities live happy and healthful lives! This vision is more important now during the COVID-19 pandemic than ever before.
We are now scheduling appointments for all patients to receive the COVID vaccinations based on guidelines identified by county officials. Visit the website below to determine your eligibility to receive the COVID vaccine. If you are in the eligible group, a patient of San Diego Family Care or not, and wish to receive the COVID vaccination CONTACT US to schedule your appointment.
The CDC continues to recommend these everyday preventive actions:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick or experiencing symptoms.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Visit the CDC's website to find out what current CDC’s recommendations are for using a facemask.
- CDC website Link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.